Year 11 Clearance
Year 11 Clearance Procedures
Year 11 Clearance Day will take place on Tuesday 6th October (Week 1A, Term 4) between the hours of 10:20am – 11:40am (Period 2).
On your arrival to school you will collect your Clearance forms from the Administration Office after 10:20 am. Each faculty will have a representative present in rooms A5 & A6 with all relevant documentation in order to clear students.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Any monies and fees owing must be paid first so that the office staff can stamp your clearance form.
- Books and Equipment must be returned to faculty representatives in A5 and A6.
- Library books must be returned to the library.
- When students have finalised their clearances, Year Advisors will collect these forms.
- NO-ONE will be allowed to clear before Tuesday 6th October. If you are away for clearances, please call the school on your return to make a convenient time to complete your clearance.
NB: Please remember to hand in your signed ‘Senior Student Flexible Attendance Policy’ to the front office on the day.
Ms Susan French